[3830] CQWW CW OQ5M(ON5ZO) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on5zo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OQ5M(ON5ZO) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 01:11:17 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: ON5ZO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Too small
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  337    10       51
   80:  866    19       78
   40:  985    28      101
   20:  775    26       83
   15:  722    27      101
   10:  171    19       53
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

These numbers seem unreal to me. Yet it's what N1MMLogger tells me.
I never thought I could do this from my location and with my station. One small
telescopic tower, a small triband yagi and single element wires for the low
bands. And I donâ??t dare to figure out the efficiency of my 80/160 vertical
antenna. Itâ??s all in the mode (CW)!

My best result ever. Thanks for all the crazy hardcore contesters out there,
all the DXpeditioners and the hordes of casual operators handing out contacts.
Whenâ??s the next one?

73 de Franki ON5ZO - OQ5M

http://www.on5zo.be/