[3830] CQWW CW EY8MM SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ey8mm@ey8mm.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EY8MM SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 03:53:44 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EY8MM
Operator(s): EY8MM
Station: EY8MM

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: MM48JN
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160: 1070    26       85
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1070    26       85  Total Score = 311,466

Club: ATCC

Comments:

It was very nice time on the band!

Few problems before contest with commercial power. Lost my EU and Pacific
beverages at 16Z first day and was completely deaf to those areas. Sorry for
making it so hard to get into my log. Fixed second day but no propagation.
Missed and never heard KH6, EA8, GJ, Zone 30 and few other mults.

Special to mention fantastic Mults came to my CQ - 9H1XT, 9L5VT, 9M2AX, A45XR,
A73A, BU2AQ, C5A, D4C, MD2C, HZ1FS, JT0YAB, NH2T and AH2R, KV4FZ, P40C, SU9HP,
T70A, TF4M, VK6DXI, VR2PX, ZA3HA who make this weekend is very bright and
unforgettable.

Propagation was not as last years and my score is down.

IC-775DSP, Acom 2000A
2 el. Quad to EU/USA @ 55m
Half-Square East-West @ 55 m
4 direction BV with RA6LBS switching Box

73, Nodir EY8MM

www.ey8mm.com