[3830] CQWW CW K1RX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1RX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 04:03:02 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:  210    17       63
   80:  733    23       88
   40: 1138    31       97
   20: 1236    32       98
   15:  911    27      102
   10:   52    15       36
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Congrats to Doug, K1DG on a grreat score.

I am still working several issues here - the jet lag effect, the slow motion
work on the key board when fatigue hits, the lack of mults,(but the nice Q's)
and the getting old thing.

It appears to be time to get back to the MM operation as conditions have
improved tremendously (no more sitting in front of a radio connected to a dead
band!).  The weekend definitely had a low band slant but even the high bands
were excellent as well.

Took the final hour off to attend to some non-radio things so that probably
cost me but it was not enough time to catch the DG guy! (and many others too).

My thanks to all around the world that played this weekend - a good time for
sure!

73, Mark, K1RX