[3830] CQWW CW KY5R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KY5R M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 04:33:17 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R,K3IE,K4VU,W4NBS
Station: KY5R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:
   80:  341    23       84
   40:  427    35      131
   20:  509    37      140
   15:  583    31      128
   10:   47    16       46
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Finally a CW weekend workout for the new KY5R station. All hardware made it
through the weekend FB. The effort was a casual concern yet the op's that came
along to spend the time found the station somewhat competitve. So a much more
serious effort will occur in the future. A few station modifications became
apparent and I had great feedback all weekend from K3IE,K4VU and W4NBS. This
was my 1st CW test since the KP4BZ days of the 1980's. I am still a mult op, no
running, however K3IE and K4VU can do that deed well. There was no run effort
for  1st 10hrs of the test due to op schedules thus 33hrs just my mult effort
on 40mtrs. Considering op time and hr's of BIC I was extremely pleased with the
score and the excitment of a multi op effort. Looking fwd to more CW efforts in
the future. Hope to grow the pool of op's that want to get involved in multi-op
hr in "sweet home" Alabama in the future. TNX for the activity and Q's from
through out the world. Happy holidays to all es 73 Tim, KY5R