[3830] CQWW CW K2DSL SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david@levinecentral.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2DSL SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 05:16:14 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:   10     4        8
   40:   98    14       47
   20:  201    23       76
   15:  123    14       71
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Didn't work Fri but worked a lot Saturday until 8pm local (0100z) when I was off
with the XYL for the evening. Sunday morning I worked 3 hours before heading off
to the NY Giants football game and for 1 hour and 20 mins (about 1340z until
1500z) 15m was FANTASTIC! I never heard EU stations so loud before and as quick
as I could turn the dial I could work a new station on 15m. I didn't want to
leave to go to the game, but I did. At least the Giants won!

Heard from folks that 80m was also excellent on Sat night but I had (ok *she*
had) other plans and didn't cash in on the conditions. But it was fun and I'm
always amazed at how could ops are at pulling calls out of the noise. I'm more
impressed after each contest.

Thanks for all the Q's from some might fine ops out there!

Kenwood TS-2000, 100w and wires.