[3830] CQWW CW K1BX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamfam6@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1BX SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:33:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1BX
Operator(s): K1BX
Station: K1BX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:   69    13       49
   80:  320    19       73
   40:  474    20       84
   20:  818    32       94
   15:  589    86       25
   10:   49    14       33
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Condx allowed me to stay awake the first night. Slept 4 hrs Sun AM. Kept
thinking this is what the low bands normally sound like at the big stations.

High bands were better on SSB for me, but I'm not complaining.

Made some QSOs above 7.100, it was quieter there for a while.

Used the 2nd radio more than I ever have. Switching is still awkward as I have
one main antenna per band and run rates were high.

I just checked and there were no spots for K1DX or K2BX. That is a first.

We had high winds for days before and during the test. Wires survived but
tribander is off by 90 degs. That is what sticky notes are for.

See you in 10m test from K1WHS "State of Maine".

73 es tnx - art

160       Inv L
80        Inv V
40        40-2CD @ 50'