[3830] CQWW CW G0HVQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW G0HVQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:40:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: G0HVQ
Operator(s): G0HVQ
Station: G0HVQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  220    11       48
   40:  212    17       56
   20:  224    17       47
   15:  200    19       53
   10:   61     6       24
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great fun, condx seemed really good inc 10m, even though the solar flux dipped
back into the 70s in the preceeding week.

Hard to know which band to be on at times e.g. as the MUF rose rapidly after
dawn I skipped 15m and went straight to 10m to find a 9V station from
Singapore, although my 100W wasn't enough to bag him. Also some loud stations
from Japan and China on 40m at our mid-day, which was a surpise, I'd only QSY'd
there to catch some local Europeans.

Icom IC7400 100W
Hustler 4BTV (40/20/15)
Cushcraft MA8040 (80)