[3830] CQWW CW K3CR(LZ4AX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3CR(LZ4AX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:38:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3CR
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: K3CR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: State College, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:  149    16       68
   80:  671    27       98
   40: 1283    35      120
   20: 1166    34      115
   15:  958    32      105
   10:   61    19       41
------------------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

This is as close as I can get to K5ZD. One of these days ...  :)

Had a lot of problems after CQ WW Phone, but everything was fixed just in time.

Not even a single glitch during the contest. Hope Murphy has had enough of
State College and has found more interesting places to visit.

Thanks to everyone who called, especially to people who changed bands to give
me so much needed multiplier. Your help is greatly appreciated guys!

Special thanks to Jim, WA3FET for letting me operate the station again.

73, Alex LZ4AX