[3830] CQWW CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:07:04 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): 9A5K, DK4YJ, DK9TN, E70R, E70T, E73DX, E74AW, E74IW, E76C, E77DX,
E77E
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor (JN84IX)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  348    26       96
   80: 1239    33      124
   40: 1708    38      146
   20: 1839    39      145
   15:  986    38      155
   10:  176    28      108
------------------------------

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Never expected such high score (more 25% as in 2009),but there was a space to be
much better. But this time no luck!

Some problemms with 80m rotator (fixed after contest- thanks to Mario
E73DX/DJ2MX for join me on our 50m high tower for repair/no chance to this
alone), burned 80m 4 SQ controll box, bad WX (rain and snow) with
QRNNNN.....broken 55 deg beverage.....quite a bit of troubles!

Our congratulations to many M/S team accross EU for great competition and hats
off for TM6M, OM8A and OM7M!
(probably to RU1A as well)!
Was amazed to see big big nummber of mults made by UZ2M....great job guys!

Anyway it was very nice weekend with lotÂ's of fun and it was pleasure to have
such  nice guest like DK4YJ, DK9TN and E73DX/DJ2MX (Mario is more or less half
guest).

73s and cu you in ARRL 160m

de E77DX/OE1EMS
Braco