[3830] CQWW CW IW1FNW SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, a.busso@tin.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IW1FNW SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 01:59:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IW1FNW
Operator(s): IW1FNW
Station: IW1FNW

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Bra (CN)
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  785    19       75
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

First experience for me in the CQ-WW CW. My target was to reach 1000 QSOs, but I
had unexpected problems on Saturday morning: each time I was trying to beam to
US, the PC hang-up. Finally, I discovered that this was due to an unused serial
cable connected to the PC (when I disconnected it everything started working
again). I really hate the EMC problems!!!
Saturday afternoon and Sunday was a pleasure, with very high rates for me (up
to 150 qso/hr for more the 10 min consecutively) in particular with QSOs from
US, even on the west coast.
The only negative point is that due to inexperience I did not care to much to
multipliers and the final results is not so high.

Thanks to everybody who connect me, and please apologise me if I was not able
to hear you or to copy you correctly (this is my first time in CQ-WW with so
many stations calling me at the same time)!!!
Thanks also to everybody who spotted me on the cluster. This helped a lot in
improving my rate!

73' - Alberto IW1FNW