[3830] CQWW CW 9L5VT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa7a@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9L5VT M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:03:19 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9L5VT
Operator(s): AA7A, G3SXW, G4BWP, N7CW
Station: 9L5VT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: 9L
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   215    13       57
   80:   963    22       85
   40:  2031    32      121
   20:  2049    36      126
   15:  3042    34      138
   10:  1850    22      100
-------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The 2010 VooDoo Contest Group operation is dedicated to our friend Vince
Thompson, K5VT, who has recently passed away. Vince was an original member of
this storied contest team and is known around the world by many has a
DX-peditioner, a collector of ham radio memorabilia and just a great fellow.

Thanks to all for the QSOs. We will see you all from somewhere in West Africa
again in November 2011.