[3830] NCCC Sprint K3TN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K3TN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:35:27 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - December 3

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      6
   80:  14     12
   40:   6      5
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  26     23  Total Score = 598

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, that wasn't hardly any fun at all. First, absolutely nothing on 20M, I
began to think maybe the start time really wasn't 0300.

So, off to 40 at 0303 and only NO5W and KZ5D were audible. 7 minutes to work 4
others, and off to 80. Things picked up quite a bit there but on 160 I forgot
to switch from the Windom to the T and was shutout for the first 5 minutes
there!

Lots of calls missing, so either the start time change was confused or people
didn't like the 0300 start time. 0300 works fine for me, but 0230 will be even
better next week.

John K3Tn