[3830] NCCC Sprint N6WM LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6WM LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:58:14 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - December 3

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Brentwood, CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      3
   80:  15     14
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     17  Total Score = 340

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Hey!  I made it home in time for NS!

40 meters totally shot, no stations, and someone in the 'hood either put up
some Christmas lights that are arcing, or someone is growing something in their
garage, needless to say, at exactly 6:10pm 40 meters is shot with broad banded
qrn.  Good news is from what I hear the band was shot also..  Managed to pick
up a couple during SNS including W9RE.

Low bands a different story completely, 80 and 160 quite FB and was able to get
some traction on 80 prior to a last 5 drop to 160.

Thanks to all for the time flexibility and letting me get home in time!

73 and seeya next time!
Chris
N6WM