[3830] NCCC Sprint K6NV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6NV LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 20:06:08 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - December 3

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Truckee, CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      3
   80:   8      8
   40:   3      3
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  16     14  Total Score = 224

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

AWFUL  AWFUL    Had a S-9+ noise level on 80 and 40, dropped to S-6 on 160m, it
was the same no manner which antenna i switched to, made no difference.  I
suspect mostly rain static.  I could hear people under the noise trying to
call, but no luck, I do have a K9AY loop that usually works very well.  I could
hardly hear anyone on 3.610 tonight.

Hope it is not like this tomorrow evening for the 160m contest.

This 0300Z (1900 PST) much better than the earlier times.