[3830] ARRL 160 K7RL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K7RL Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:49:26 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 1000  Sections = 78  Countries = 38  Total Score = 256,044

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

What a blast.  Didnâ??t plan to operate this much, but conditions the first
night were good enough to hook me for a second night.  Not only is this score a
personal best, but also an all-time high for the number of countries worked on
top band in any one contest.  Saturday night into Sunday, the DX just kept
rolling in with EU stations worked until local sunrise.  I regret not operating
longer Friday night into Saturday.  I think another 150 Qs or more might have
been possible.

Just missed a sweep by two sections:  PR and NL.  Never heard a peep from
either one.

Thank you to all stations that worked me, and an exciting 160m weekend!  My log
has been uploaded to LoTW.

73 de Mitch, K7RL