[3830] ARRL 160 K0RF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0RF M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 11:06:56 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): K0RF W0UA
Station: K0RF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 32

Total:  QSOs = 1509  Sections = 80  Countries = 48  Total Score = 425,472

Club:

Comments:

Started the contest with cluster and operated the first night.  On Saturday I
talked with George and asked him if he wanted to come up and play on the second
night, since the category is the same with cluster alone or multiple operators.
I was glad to hear that he wasn't completely burned out after the big score he
made here on 20M in the WWCW and he did agree to come up.

It is tough to work DX in this contest unless they call you.  Except for the
very strongest DX they can't hold a frequency because the band is full of
Wsworking each other.

Did manage 55 EU and 19 JA.

We were duped so much, I couldn't believe it.  I wonder if all those callers
didn't get the call right the first time??

Thanks for all the contacts.  See you in the next one.

Chuck