[3830] CQWW CW KB1H M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KB1H M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 11:02:17 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): KB1H, W1UJ, NB1U, K1EBY, NR1X, KM1X
Station: KB1H

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: 05
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   71    14       44
   80:  913    28      102
   40: 1062    35      126
   20: 1842    35      140
   15: 1191    30      130
   10:  100    20       56
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

We are so close to finishing our 40M horizontal antenna! Wish we had it this
contest! At least we have the 155 foot tower ready for it with K0XG ring
rotor.

We continue to improve our operating and enjoyed the contest. W1UJ, NB1U, and
K1EBY each broke the 1000 QSO mark and the others were within 100-200 from
matching them.

When 10M opens again this will really be fun and probably sorry if we stay as
a M/2 entry.

The operator list does not reflect the others who worked many weekends this
Summer fixing what was broke and getting the new tower up. KB1DFB, AA1CE,
KE1LI, N4XR, and N1XS (re-doing our web site remotely)to name a few.

Thanks to the operators, support crew, and more than 5000 QSOs.