[3830] CWopsT F6FNL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6fnl@sfr.fr
Subject: [3830] CWopsT F6FNL LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:15:47 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 9

Call: F6FNL
Operator(s): F6FNL
Station: F6FNL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Jn13el
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   3      2
   40:  25     25
   20:
-------------------
Total:  28     27  Total Score = 756

Club:

Comments:

My best activity so far. I finally managed to wake up for the 0300z session HI!

1st session : Boring until east coast showed up on 20m and quite good then.
2nd session : 20m dead, Very bad condx on 80m, lot of electric noise. Quite
good at the end on 40m, but still very QRM by a huge pile up on abt 10KHz for
9Q50ON...
3rd session : 80m, still very bad QRN. Heard bigs sigs from US but impossible
to break through. 40m, very good. Happy with my old refurbished 4BTV !

Thank you all and see you next year. In the meantime, Happy Xmas and Happy New
Year to all CWops.

PM / F6FNL - http://www.qrz.com/db/F6FNL

Rig : Icom 737 vintage with microHAM and Winkey. N1MM Logger 10.12.2.

Ant : G5RV inverted V @ 9 meters. GP 4BTV ground mounted with 4 radials !