[3830] ARRL 10 NV4B SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4xa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NV4B SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:14:20 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NV4B
Operator(s): NV4B
Station: NV4B

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 16:05

   CW:  203    59
  SSB:  146    39
-------------------
Total:  349    98  Total Score = 108,192

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Who knew a "dead" band could be so fun!  There were lots of surprises this
weekend:  openings to just about every part of the US including KL7, loud
Europeans, and Africa.  This is why I love 10 meters!

I intended to be closer to full-time than this, but I just "gave out" Saturday
afternoon.  I don't even want to know what I missed by taking off from about
1600Z to 2000Z.  I did the same today and came back to a band full of 7's & 0's
which lasted until the end of the contest.  My noise level, after being
practically nonexistent Saturday, shot up Sunday, but fortunately, we had
several openings with signals strong enough to overcome it.  My apologies to
everyone I missed due to the QRN.