[3830] ARRL 10 PW2D(PY2ZXU) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thomascarl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PW2D(PY2ZXU) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:15:31 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PW2D
Operator(s): PY2ZXU
Station: PY2DM

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Mogi das Cruzes
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

   CW:  779   116
  SSB:   91    44
-------------------
Total:  860   160  Total Score = 499,800

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Many thanks again to our dear Mamiro, PY2DM for letting me be here. Lost 1 hour
until I realized that my main antenna did not work (5 over 5el), probably
something with the stack box.
Band closed early, but went back to listen, made 4 QSOs during last 15
minwhereof 2 mult, thanks JA7NVF and 8P9NX.
Openings to east very spotty so very few Eu and AF. Tnx to old friends in
Saudi
7Z1HL, HZ1FS and 7Z1SJ for the QSOs