[3830] ARRL 10 KB4KBS M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scottstraw@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KB4KBS M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:21:35 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: M/S LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   CW:  51     25
  SSB:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  51     25  Total Score = 5,100

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Very sporadic opportunities for BIC time due to club holiday party, tree
decorating, church, and quality time with the wife.  I used this contest as a
training time for running - a skill I sorely lack.  I guess I'm a hunter, not a
farmer, hihi!  Sadly, my best quality time with the Kenwood was before sunrise
and after sunset local, however I did get a few hours Saturday and Sunday
afternoon.  On Saturday, 10M was a Southbound pipeline to the Carribean and SA.
 Vowing to not waste my time in pileups for stations giving out numbers, I was
more selective with my S&P.  I heard but missed NE, a state I need for WAS-CW,
but did get W0SD for South Dakota. Also, at 23:51Z I worked KH6ZM who was
strong but wistfully calling CQ at 28039.75.  If they both LoTW, that will be
two more and my needed state list will be down to 6.

Thanks to all who put me in your logs!

Scott, KB4KBS
Roswell, GA