[3830] ARRL 10 K0OU SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0OU SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:40:45 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): few

   CW:   92    26
  SSB:   16    10
-------------------
Total:  108    36  Total Score = 14,400

Club: KC Contest Club

Comments:

Band was very selective with rapid QSB. Turned the radio on around 11:00PM
Friday night after my club's Christmas party, and sure enough there was a bunch
of signals on, all from AZ. Thenduring the day when I could get on, it was the
FL QSO fest. Finally got a few Carribeans and South Americans. But a lot of
them CQ'ed in my face. I don't like running low power, but at least I got no
complaints from the neighbors. Anyway - was fun. Happy Holidays everyone.
K0OU Steve in MO