[3830] ARRL 10 N5RZ SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N5RZ SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:52:05 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   CW:  483    56
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  483    56  Total Score = 108,192

Club: Midland Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Got on a few minutes here and there on Friday & Saturday between social
obligations, chores, projects, and when YL friend KF5HHD wasn't using the
station.  Was able to get on the last 3 hours of the contest to some
outstanding stateside condx where I Made 382 of my QSO's running on 28027.75.

Still pulling out old equipment to see how well it is working before I list for
sale soon.   Used a Yaesu FT920 for this one.   Still working great!  Used with
a TokyoHP HL 1.5KFX at about 900W out into a 2 el delta loop at 50'.  Also used
N1MM logging software this time.   Still lots to learn.

Checked 6M a few times over the weekend when Es was really rolling on 10M, but
nothing heard  -- no meteor scatter and not even any beacons.  Hope to get the
digital modes going there soon.

Thanks to all for the QSO's and Happy Holidays to everyone.

73, Gator