[3830] ARRL 10 K7BG SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7BG SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:57:08 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW:  441    80
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  441    80  Total Score = 141,120

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Always fun no matter what condx are. The band opened to the east coast both
days. It opened earlier on Sat AM but it stayed open longer on Sun. Only worked
one African and no EU. The MX multipliers made things fun. I think I worked
about a dozen of the MX mults. Some interesting Es and scatter openings made
things interesting.

Rig: IC765 x 2
Amp: Alpha 374A @600w

Ants: 105CA @ 65' fixed ESE / C3XL @ 68' / TH3 @ 30' --all fed with Stackmatch
to spray RF in different directions. Also used 3 ele HyGain 1015DB at 88' on
S&P radio.

Thanks to all for the great ears in the marginal openings. Merry Christmas to
all,

Matt--K7BG