[3830] ARRL 10 CX9AU SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cx9au@montevideo.com.uy
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 CX9AU SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:59:51 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: CX9AU
Operator(s): CX9AU
Station: CX9AU

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: URUGUAY
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   CW:  899   106
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  899   106  Total Score = 381,176

Club:

Comments:

My idea was lp category but in the first ten minutes of contest not contact any
real dx station hi hi.
Conditions not good this week end, few contacts with Europe 5 countries,and 0
JA surprice.
My working conditions are not good, 2 wire dipoles antenas,one N/S 10 meter
high of the roof, and other 7 meters high E/W very poor system for this band,
but is my reality in the apartament.
The rig my dear TS 440 with the help of a old Heathkit audio filter HD 1418,
and a lineal amplifier 600 w 3 x 3 CX 150 build at CX5BW 17 years ago,never
change any tube hi hi.
Congratulations fot tops zona 13, the CW5W 2009 champion team in CX6VM s , the
efforts of Lobos Island team by RGSur on air with CW5R, and in my category
LU1HF Juan Manuel I think the champion again in CW HP, and the Six stars team
LS1D good fiends and exelents ops.
Best 73 s good wishes and very happy good year
Dan
CX9AU