[3830] ARRL 10 K9CT SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K9CT SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:22:03 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   CW:  418    75
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  418    75  Total Score = 125,400

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was not a serious effort but just plain fun. I thought we might have some
good prop but not to be. Mostly S$P but was able to run for a bit on Sunday
morning and then the last two hours of the test. I would check the band on and
off to see what was happening. First day, signals were watery and just at the
noise. Finally got some prop to SA, ZS and ZL. Sunday started better with some
EA and CT but nothing north of there was heard. East coast stations were much
stronger and they were running. We had got openings to FL, TX, and finally the
west coast. The west backscatter in the last two hours was awesome. I was
working 7's and some 6's but then would work MI, OH, AR, IA and IL stations.

I missed RI, VT, DC, DE and AK...heard KL7RA as he faded away. Not too many VE
or XE heard. Mults were 3 XE and 7 VE including YT! Worked 47 FL and 43 CO
stations. Last mult worked was ND with 12 minutes left in the test....thanks
N0UD.

Anyhow, lots of fun. Next up the Stew.....

73, Craig K9CT