[3830] ARRL 10 W4PM SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4PM SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:56:41 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.25

   CW:  119    38
  SSB:   24    13
-------------------
Total:  143    51  Total Score = 26,724

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

Rig Ten Tec Omni VII - 100W
Antenna: 176' center fed at 55'

I split my time between home and two 4 hour shifts at W4HZ.  Wow, what a
difference a real antenna and power makes. I could not run 'em from home but we
had some great runs at Jonathan's QTH.  Nice openings to EU on Saturday and West
Coast on Sunday.  Lots of big sigs from South America too as well as a few big
signals from Africa. While SSB is not my thing I tried to work a few to get the
multiplier totals up.

One of the best features of operating from W4HZ, other than his nice station,
is the great fellowship and Nancy's fabulous waffles in the morning!

While my score from home is rather small it was better than last year mainly
due to a big increase in DX and W/VE multipliers.

Thanks for the Q's.

73,
Puck W4PM