[3830] ARRL 10 VU3DJQ(VU2CDP) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vu2cdp@yahoo.co.in
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VU3DJQ(VU2CDP) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:22:29 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VU3DJQ
Operator(s): VU2CDP
Station: VU3DJQ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: ML88nu
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   CW:   6     4
  SSB:   1     1
-------------------
Total:   7     5  Total Score = 130

Club: VU Contest Group

Comments:

A few hours on Sunday at VU3DJQ.

Wkg condx: Dipole and 50W from Icom 718.
Logger: jLog (Mac environment)

Didn't expect much, didn't get much! Therefore, not disappointed at all.

Stations wkd: VK3TDX (loud), VK6IR, VK4IU (big number!?), HS0ZGQ, E21YDP,
9M2TO, VU2UR.

Made my first digital QSOs (PSK & RTTY)under DJQ's observation. My first RTTY
QSO was with DF2KU who is RTTY-only for over 30 yrs and was using a
teleprinter. Talk about memorable first QSOs! Thanks Thomas, will send you my
card in a few days.

The RTTY Q made up for the ho-hum contest performance.

Congratulations to all participants.

73 es c u,

Deepak VU2CDP (akso WWYC)