[3830] ARRL 10 9A5W(@9A1A) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikola.percin@oiv.hr
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 9A5W(@9A1A) SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:13:07 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 9A5W
Operator(s): 9A5W
Station: 9A1A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: nr Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW:  302    64
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  302    64  Total Score = 77,312

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

On Friday evening I turned upper Yagi to 90E. On Saturday morning no chance to
rotate it. Antenna mast was totaly frosen, temperature about minus 8.Tried
several times to rotate antenna but nothing happened. No chance to go to 26
mtrs to see what hapenned. The whole contest I worked with upper antenna
directed to 90E and lower to 315E.That is why I missed classical mults like
SM,LA,CT, a lot western EUs and in existing conditions USA/VE stations.
CONDX were quite good with very nice openings to USA/VE, specialy on Sunday.
KC1XX wae peaking my S meter to S7 to 8, NR4M too.
Lookong what guys in neighbouring countries did, I am pleased with my score,
and specialy efficeincy of our not totaly rebuilt location, even with use of
such odd antenna assembly in this contest.