[3830] ARRL 10 S57S SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, S57S@RZS-HM.SI
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 S57S SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:44:15 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JN76JB
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   89    38
  SSB:   87    33
-------------------
Total:  177    71  Total Score = 37,488

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

We are still deep in sun minimum, but both days some USA and VE come throu. Some
stations need more better RX if OM Power (and up) become standard. I just
couldn't understand how is possible they couldn't copy my 850W and 4. el
Yagi??? 403A, DL2ARD, LZ9W, DK5QN, SZ1A, DL0WW, just to mention few of you
guys! Those guys are copied constantly with the signal (TROPO, Meteor Scatter,
Back Scatter, Side-Scatter etc.,) levels which can easily be using for CHAT,
not only weak contest exchange. This become no more fun anymore. I have two
choises, to buy OM-3500 or .... I don't know.

177 hard QSO in part time efort (I have to work night shift in the middle of
the contest) this time.

I couldn't say it was fun. Not this time. It was damn hard work to achive this
number. Best wishes to all 10m funs and let Santa bring sunspots soon.

73, Aleksande, S57S