[3830] ARRL 10 LU1UM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu7dw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 LU1UM M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 06:02:41 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: LU1UM
Operator(s): EA2SS, LU2UE, LU2UF, LU2USW, LU4ULT, LU5UAE, LU5UBI, LU5UEV, LU7DW
Station: LU1UM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Santa Rosa, LP
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   CW:  474    85
  SSB:  590    97
-------------------
Total: 1064   182  Total Score = 559,832

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

All reports sent were 59(9) #, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: Yaesu FT-920, Kenwood TS-450V, H-B 800 watts Amp
(borrowed from LU5WW), Icom IC-2KL

Antennas: JVP36DXX @ 24 meter, 3 element tribander @ 12 meter fix to US.

What a Great contest weekend, we enter to this contest to have fun (for having
EA2SS in the team we had had FUN during all the contest), not to compete and to
give the chance to new licenses (five new LUs with ages btw 12 and 16 y.o.) to
put their feet on the world of contest (two of the operator have got their
licenses on Saturday and they operated in the contest on Sunday) and they had a
blast !

We have a lot of problem during the contest, we started using N1MM but on
Saturday we change to CT, because of the computer problem, anyway we enjoy a
lot the 10 meter contest.

Many thanks to all the people of Radio Club Santa Rosa for give me the chance
to share a great contest weekend

MANY THANKS to LU5UBI & LU2UF for being a WONDERFUL host during my stay at
their city.

73 de Claudio LU7DW