[3830] ARRL 10 XE2K(@XE2DN) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xe2k@xe2k.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 XE2K(@XE2DN) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 06:50:30 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: XE2K
Operator(s): XE2K
Station: XE2DN

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Mexicali B.C (BAC)
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW:  134    45
  SSB:  869    81
-------------------
Total: 1003   126  Total Score = 286,524

Club: GRUPO DXXE

Comments:

Want to express that finally enjoy 10m a lot since several years was no
possible, the voice keyer made the weekend I just keep my place in the chair.

With the privilege that the ARRL give to XE States to become  Multipliers, the
compromise  exist to  participate the most we can, I think made my part for
BAC.

Was incredible to me  to contact more than 30 XE stations and, 17 states in
this band was a very nice moment,  find a few more calling others station , was
no possible the QSO but feel happy to see  they were active.

I want to appreciate all the work that XE1R President of the Grupo DXXE  made
to publish and promote the  participation in the  Contest with the bulletins
and the  group web page.

This time  be a multiplier in this contest give us a boost in the logs, this is
my biggest score in the contest.

Propagation  was incredible  all kinds of propagation giving great surprises,
backscatter  and ground wave help a lot for my location ,  very similar  most
of the time like 6m,  missing just 3 states  ND, MN and VT,    RI was a very
popular state in the log , thanks guys.

Found several stations surprised by my  "number" and others   with old logs
where the MULT was not accepted,  several explanations where necessary and
recommendations where made during the contest.

For the Mexican States (most of them) have now their  own state records now
those records will push participation in the next years.

73's