[3830] ARRL 10 OL5M(OK1GI) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1gi@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 OL5M(OK1GI) SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:28:13 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: OL5M
Operator(s): OK1GI
Station: OL5M

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Zaklety vrch
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  105    38
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  105    38  Total Score = 15,960

Club:

Comments:

Poor propagation this year. 1st day  95 QSO and short opening to US. 2nd day a
high humidity, frost and strong wind caused an ice accretion. I had to climb on
the top of the 30m high tower and clean the antene once an hour â?" the same
situation as two years ago. Also HV power supply of the PA exploded two times.
I repaired it but it also took the time.  I wholly lost the motivation at 09:30
and I switched all equipment off.
Only positive was about 60cm of new snow during this weekendâ?¦

73,
Vojta - OK1GI