[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:27:53 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Dec 17

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      5
   80:  11     11
   40:  16     11
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  32     27  Total Score = 864

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Great start for me with MANY Q's on 40m but slowed down near 02:45...picked back
up slowly on 80m but unique mults throughout there and on 160m really helped,
ending up with a 2nd best effort ever here.

Vy good activity; a few more joined us at the right time this week?!?

Weird static precipitation-like noise for me tonight on Topband without any
rain/snow here...nearby X-mas lights??  More and more crud locally for me there
:>((

Hope to see some of you Saturday night in the Stew Perry TBDC on 160m - a fun
event.  Here's hoping my noise issues there remain at bay for the evening.

Happy Holidays to the Sprint Gang...thanks for all the Q's and looking forward
to more fun in 2011.

73,  Bill  W1WBB