[3830] TBDC KB4KBS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scottstraw@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KB4KBS Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 06:51:53 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 32  Total Score = 101

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Limited BIC time, but lots of fun.  Thnaks to the stations with great ears and
big signals for hearing my puny signal off my G5RV.

I need AR and WV for WAS in 2010 via LoTW; worked WD5R in AR. I sure hope they
submit their log.

Attention Rule 6: I used the CWSkimmer located on my PC in my shack only - no
outside influences; no mulligans, no gimmees, no handicaps (other than my CW
skills).

Station:
 - TS450SAT AND MFJ-949B subduing a G5RV @ 30'.
 - N1MM w/o CAT
 - RigBlaster Plus
 - MFJ-407B Keyer misinterpreting my BY-1 iambic paddles
 - NO AMPLIFIER

73,

Scott