[3830] RAC Winter K4XU SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4xu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter K4XU SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 08:58:57 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: K4XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 9:50

  160:   10              4
   80:   71              6
   40:   71              9
   20:  173             11
   15:   89             11
   10:   27              3
    6:
    2:
Total:  441     0       44         0  Total Score = 129,536

Club:

Comments:

No NU or YT activity detected but NT was represented in a very strong showing by
a slow but determined VE8RAC operator who plugged along at 15 WPM without
shirking from the snarling new-mult-crazed pile. He was disciplined and it was
encouraging to watch this fellow handle himself.

Conditions were good, the bands were quiet, and there were lots of players. 10m
was open for a short time and for those who came up, there were lots of mults to
catch.

This contest was a chance for me to work out some of the bugs in my SO2R setup
and make the slow and painful transition from TRlog to N1MM. My sincere
apologies to anyone I left stranded at the end of a CQ.

See you all next year and thanks for the QSOs.

73,
Dick