[3830] TBDC N2KW/1 Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2kw@juno.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N2KW/1 Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:28:39 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N2KW/1
Operator(s): N2KW
Station: N2KW/1

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 485  Total Score = 2,358

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had low noise, but also low signals (except at Eu/SR!)
There were fewer West Coast heard signals than in the past.
Worked KH6. CE1 .....but only SWL cards for KL7 and ZL (didn't even call!)
I started too early (2000z) and almost spent the full operating period in the
chair, when I realized (at 0900) that I would miss my own SR unless I took a
break.  Lessons to be applied in next year's event!  Kudos to the (I forget the
callsign) of the gentleman who allowed me to QSO TF on HIS "run" frequency, he
just stood by, allowed the QSO to happen, and then resumed his CQ.  (I thought
it was the TF's frequency!)  73, MX/HNY de "Len" N2KW