[3830] TBDC NE7D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NE7D Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:56:51 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: NE7D
Operator(s): NE7D
Station: NE7D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR - CN84
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 162  Total Score = 789

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A few more Q's and BIC-time for fewer points than last year.  A little less RF
in the shack this year, too, so maybe an extra watt or two got radiated in the
right directions.  Only 100 watts leaving the radio so trying not to waste any.
 This is the one contest that makes me think about adding an amp -- I can
actually hear more than I can work.  Using the ladderline to an OCF 80M dipole
and, this year, also a raised MA160V with elevated radials -- couldn't tell
much difference between them.  Tnx for a fun contest.... Rock NE7D