[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 20:28:11 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - December 31

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:   18     9
   80:   53    14
   40:   33     9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  104    32  Total Score = 3,328

Club:

Comments:

Spent the day on the tower (first warm day in awhile) and finally got the rotor
working.  Didn't have time to crank up the tower before it got dark, so dipoles
were still drooping or partially on the ground for tonight's NS.  It didn't seem
to hurt the score, though .. great fun as always.

Todd, you really took a fade on 3610 after NS, but copied 100%.  We'll check in
with email and maybe work something out.  Sorry my amp was down.

HNY to all, and thanks for the many NS Qs in 2010!

73, Bob, w0bh