[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 05:55:31 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - December 31

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:  23     11
   80:  46     12
   40:  17      6
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  86     29  Total Score = 2,494

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  20 was dead at the start.  40M was very
long.  Nothing closer than MN and TX with good signals.  Was able to work K1ZZI
and N1LN on 40 though.  80M was quite good with easy QSOs as far as CA.  Was
unable to get through to K7SS in WA on 40 or to W7OM on 40 and 80.  160M was as
good as I have heard it and was able to work everyone I heard except KJ4FDV in
AL who was always calling someone else.  Good to have three GA stations QRV
this week.  Thanks for the QSOs and Happy New Year to all.  73, John, K4BAI.