[3830] NAQP CW NG7M(@W7CT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NG7M(@W7CT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 22:11:53 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: W7CT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   84    24
   80:  209    45
   40:  229    46
   20:  258    47
   15:  151    32
   10:   25    11
-------------------
Total:  956   205  Total Score = 200,760

Club: Utah Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had a good time operating at W7CT (Jim's) station.  I got worried when I went
to 160 early and bogged down... took my last 30 minute break and went back to
160 for the last 90 minutes and kept a pretty good rate.  Right at the end I
poped back to 80 and snagged N7TR Rich to push me over 200k!  I doubt the 200k
will hold but i was nice to hit that mark in the logger for Utah.

Thanks again to Jim for letting me operate at his station in Layton Utah.

Thanks for all the Q's

This is a fun one for sure. 73 de NG7M