[3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 22:16:35 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  123    42
   80:  223    49
   40:  266    55
   20:  292    49
   15:  147    43
   10:   16    10
-------------------
Total: 1067   248  Total Score = 264,616

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Ski Bums #1

Comments:

Good condx until the last hour when a local noise source appeared which hampered
my receive on 160 big time.  Pretty sure this is my best mult total to date.
The only band I'm really short on is 10M.  Just didn't want to spend time there
in the first hour when the rate was really good on 15 and 20.  Thanks to the
dozen or so stations that QSY'd for me.  Lots of GMCC in the log, but I think
quite a few were doing the RTTY thing.  The much anticipated log jam on 40M
didn't seem to be a big deal...kind of like the Y2K scare.

73
Randy K0EU