[3830] NAQP CW KK7S Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KK7S Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 22:45:14 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KK7S
Operator(s): KK7S
Station: KK7S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   44    17
   80:  100    34
   40:  155    42
   20:  230    43
   15:  132    28
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  662   165  Total Score = 112,540

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Made several major antenna improvements since the August NAQP and that combined
with the more favorable west coast conditions in January led me to expect
better results this time.  After a weak first hour, I had a couple of good, 90+
QSO hours, but it was all downhill after hour 3.  20m didn't produce the rate it
did in August with the same antenna.  My new wire yagi on 40m didn't boost my
rate the way I thought it would.  I only got 1 more QSO on 40m this time than I
did in August using only a dipole.  My passive vertical array on 80m isn't doing
much for me, either.  I'll just have to keep working on my tiny antenna farm.
Despite a bit of disappointment, I still got a full day of fun out of the deal.
 Thanks for the Q's and see you in the next one.  -Chad(d), KK7S