[3830] NAQP CW K5WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 11:15:42 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  110    37
   80:  165    46
   40:  247    48
   20:  355    47
   15:  114    31
   10:   11     7
-------------------
Total: 1004   216  Total Score = 216,864

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This was a personal best and the first time I've gotten close to running SO2R
correctly in NAQP.  Conditions seemed very good but wish 10 had opened a bit
more because it sure teased with some VERY loud W6/7 and VE5/6/7 signals before
closing up for good.
Heard many mults that I didn't work and missed moving several needed ones but I
REALLY appreciate the ones who moved with me.  I probably only moved 20 mults
but that is more than I normally try so I was happy.
I had finally repaired my 80M 4SQR and beverages from a lightning strike a few
months ago and that helped on 80 and 160.  The bands were pretty quiet even
though there were storms in the region.