[3830] RTTY Roundup K7BTW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7BTW M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 16:46:09 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K7BTW
Operator(s): K7BTW K7EDX N9ADG
Station: K7BTW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  211
   40:  214
   20:  697
   15:  195
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1317  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 43  Total Score = 133,017

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

We gathered at the QTH of K7BTW to consume a lot of carbonated malt beverages,
argue about run vs. SP strategy, and in general have fun.

Conditions to the EU from the Pacific Northwest underwhelmed; however 15 meters
WAS open. 80 meters was an unexpected crowd pleaser. Sorry to the CM2 who we
CQ'd over, hit the wrong VFO!

Would be great to see increased activity from SA and Oceania.. also the
Caribbean was underrepresented.

"We ran out of mults, but not malts!" - Adam K7EDX

The contest weekend was good -- nothing blew up, nothing broke, fewer computer
problems than usual.

Thanks for the QSOs, hope to see everyone in the next contest!