[3830] RTTY Roundup KB7Q(@WA7U) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gene@geneshea.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KB7Q(@WA7U) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 16:54:32 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KB7Q
Operator(s): KB7Q
Station: WA7U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  248
   40:  229
   20:  587
   15:  326
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1390  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 43  Total Score = 141,780

Club: Northern Rockies DX Assn.

Comments:

I'm learning to let go of my running "blankey" and go do some serious S&P Sunday
morning to find those EU multipliers on 20 meters. This year I even had a "log
then grab" key which worked well at least 30 times when running. I'm learning.
It was slow enough Sunday before sunrise (I had an hour of 17 Q's) that I
started to eyeball the second rig sitting there for SO2R! :-)

Nice to have a good run of JA's at the end of the contest. The NAQP was a
non-issue for me.

It was around zero degrees (F) and lightly snowing all weekend, so a good time
to play ham radio.

73,
Gene