[3830] RTTY Roundup N2QT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N2QT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 19:01:23 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N2QT
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.9
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  278
   40:  455
   20:  484
   15:  180
   10:    5
------------
Total: 1402  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 58  Total Score = 162,632

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well I wanted to break last year's score and I did, just barely.  It seemed hard
to get anything like a run going, so I spent a lot of time S&P. I did manage to
pickup all 50 states (and DC) but missed some of the Canadian Provinces.

Now to put a new computer together, and get ready for WPX!

Radios  K3s (with extra fans)
KT34 60 ft
3El Steppir 48 ft
40M rotary dipole 54 ft
shunt fed tower on 80M, dipole at 50 ft.