[3830] RTTY Roundup W0LSD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0LSD Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 07:48:06 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  254
   40:  472
   20:  890
   15:  277
   10:    7
------------
Total: 1900  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 59  Total Score = 222,300

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I really prepared for this one and worked on getting the SO2R working for my
personal best ever score. Good solid runs on 20/15 and then the 40/80 combo..
No glitches, no computer lockups. No DX on 80 from here, but plenty of NA
stations. Tried 10, but not enough activity to stay very long. Quit at 0500 for
break and should have gone till 0630 or so. 20 was slow to open to EU and then
they seemed to be gone when I finally got propagation. I think most everybody
had really good short macros. A couple that sent the state spelled out with no
abbreviation, but I thought a lot better overall. Really a lot of NA stations
with new ones seemingly plentiful till the end. Thanks for all the Q's and
patience with my learning curve with SO2R.