[3830] NAQP CW N5VI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, navrich@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5VI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:27:50 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5VI
Operator(s): N5VI
Station: N5VI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:  120    35
   40:   72    28
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  192    63  Total Score = 12,096

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #4

Comments:

Fun contest.  Didn't get on until about 9:00pm EST.  Computer froze up 4 times.
Lost lots of time "un-freezing" it.  Don't think I lost any data?  I did a
little running but the computer keying was, at times, acting up.  There was an
unusual static on 80 meters.  Sounded like it was caused by an electrical motor
(why wasn't it on 40)?  It was intermittent and distracting but bearable.
Haven't heard it since and now the computer is running smooth as ever.  Wonder
if everything that caused those conditions knew it was contest time?  Even with
all that, I had a blast.