[3830] RTTY Roundup KE5OG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KE5OG Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:27:46 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KE5OG
Operator(s): KE5OG
Station: KE5OG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  114
   40:  272
   20:  499
   15:  318
   10:    4
------------
Total: 1207  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 51  Total Score = 130,356

Club:

Comments:

What fun. I beat my best score ever (2006) by 6K points. About 40 less Q's but
108 mults which is great for the hinterlands (west of the Mississippi). My last
two mults were Sunday p.m VP8NO and 9M5XRO both called me. Propagation seemed a
little odd. Europe was coming in here early morning Sunday on 20 which was nice
because the signals were strong and they were hearing me well.

The only state I missed was ND. Never heard a peep from there. Missed several
provinces and some DX that I passed here and there but never could catch.

I still need to improve on 40 and 80 but I did some antenna changing that
helped.

Thanks for all the Qs